Prime-Minister On Sydney Attack: “Don’t Call Him Terrorist, It’s Just His Way Of Spreading Love And Peace Of Islam”

“Sydney, Australia – Police stormed a café in the heart of Sydney on Tuesday to end a hostage siege that lasted 16 hours. The Iranian-born gunman eventually caused the deaths of two hostages and the wounding of four others, prior to getting killed in a crossfire.

“Andrew Scipione, the New South Wales state police Commissioner, said that “police raided the Lindt Chocolate Café after they heard a number of gunshots from inside.” He also added: “they made the call because they believed at that time, if they didn’t enter, there would have been many more lives lost.”

“Scipione also told Newslo: “until we were involved in this emergency action, we believed that no one had been injured. That changed. We changed our tactic.”

“The gunman was identified as Man Haron Monis, who was once prosecuted for sending offensive letters to families of Australian troops killed in Afghanistan.

“The standoff eventually ended when a loud bang was heard from the café and five people ran out. Shortly after, police swooped in, amid heavy gunfire, shots and flashes.

In a time when the great majority of the world mourns the unfortunate deaths of the Lindt Café victims, the Prime-Minister of the Islamic State has issued a statement, saying that “what Monis did is not commendable, but it should certainly not be held against him.”

“Our brother’s idealism was one of his most distinctive characteristics; we regret the fact that he chose innocent victims to showcase his beliefs and devotion to our cause. His only goal was to spread the idea of peace and love – the ISIS way. We can only say that we have every hope that 72 well-endowed virgins will be waiting for him when he goes to meet the one true God, even though he could have gone out with a much bigger bang”, the statement reads.