Ninety Percent of Syria Without Internet, Other Ten Percent Report Faster Download Speeds

Assad looking at porn 3

DAMASCUS, Syria — After continued conflict between government forces and freedom fighters, 90 percent of Syrians are without phone or internet connections, while the other 10 percent report blazing fast download speeds. While broadband speeds have historically been a hot topic in the Middle East, analysts suspect that the increased connectivity for a minority of the population will have a significant impact…